- A strong mentoring programme with leading experts in the field.
- An opportunity to act and stand out.
- Career opportunities for the bold and the bright.
- We recognise there is a lot for us to learn from young people, too.
Traineeship at VKG
We welcome trainees from vocational and higher education institutions in different fields: mechanics, automation, energetics, geotechnology, environmental technology, fuel technology, chemical technology, business and information technology, economics, laboratory staff, electricians and welders.
Why choose a traineeship at VKG?
Traineeship to Work
Our doors are open to promising trainees: the rest is up to you, because the eight subsidiaries of the group are ready to welcome you with open arms.
Anton, electrical engineer
How to apply for a traineeship?
If you are interested in a traineeship at Viru Keemia Grupp,
- fill in the electronic application form
- or submit your CV at .
We will contact you with a response to your application within two weeks from the date of submission.