9 life-saving rulesLabour safety
Every our employee, contractor and visitor must follow the life-saving rules!
- Before you start working make sure it is safe! Stop working in case of unsafe working conditions.
- A valid permission is necessary to perform special works!
- Use fall arresters when working at elevated heights!
- Always make sure that equipment and operating facilities are in good order!
- A written permit by the unit chief is necessary to switch off protective equipment and emergency protection.
- Perform lifting works safely! Keep clear of the load and don’t move around in the danger area!
- Use provided personal protective equipment!
- It is forbidden to be at work while impaired by the effects of alcohol, drugs or psychotropic substances!
- Smoking outside speciﬁ ed places is not allowed!