VKG yearbook is a publication that reflects and analyses the group's results and is intended for the company's main partners and media representatives.
The book contains the primary unaudited financial data for the previous year.
The yearbook lists the group's main results of the year, discusses their impact on the company’s operations and makes moderate predictions for the future.
Furthermore, the VKG yearbook contains a detailed description of the group's main activities and events throughout the year.
VKG’s operations, however, are addressed in more detail in the Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development Report published by the group (the publication becomes available in May).
The report gives a full picture of the group's environmental impact and a more detailed overview of the financial data and management, as well as of the occupational safety, development and risk management policies.
- Yearbbook 2017 (digital yearbook)
- Yearbook 2016 (digital yearbook), print version (pdf, 6,8MB)
- Yearbook 2015 (digital yearbook), print version (pdf, 7,1MB)
- Yearbook 2014 (digital yearbook), print version (pdf, 7,3MB)
- Yearbook 2013 (pdf, 4.63 MB)
- Yearbook 2012 (pdf, 3.17 MB)
- Yearbook 2011 (pdf, 3.11 MB)
- Yearbook 2010 (pdf, 2.67 MB)
- Yearbook 2009 (pdf, 1,29 MB)
- Yearbook 2008 (pdf. 1.08 MB)
- Yearbook 2007 (pdf. 14.4 MB)
- Yearbook 2006 (pdf. 3.22 MB)